SpaceLink technology services:
Everything you need to support your business.
Get fast & reliable block storage in the cloud
Most likely, your databases and apps will grow over time and eventually require increased storage capacity. Adding physical storage or upgrading to a bigger server can be a costly and unscalable way to solve capacity issues.
On the other hand, SpaceLink’s Block Storage offers reliable, high-performance, on-demand storage for applications hosted on Cloud Servers. Even the most resource-hungry workloads run seamlessly, so users can always count on your application to perform consistently.
Everything we do is managed
- Easy to provision – After provisioning a Cloud Server, easily add block storage through the client portal and partition as needed.
- Faster Data – Super-fast 40Gb internet network connection to your storage volume means relief from I/O bottlenecks, increased throughput, and better performance for your apps.
- Simple Pricing – Included free I/O. Pay only for the amount of block storage that you provision.
- Reliable I/O – As a standard feature, we provision high-capacity storage volumes to significantly reduce IOPS competition and provide a more consistent, high-performance experience.
- Standard or SSD – Standard volumes work well for everyday file system needs, while solid state drive (SSD) volumes deliver even higher performance for databases and I/O intensive apps.
- Persistent Storage – Your storage is yours to keep. If you delete your server, you can attach its associated block storage to another Cloud Server.
- Standard SpaceLink Support – Chat/phone/email/ticket – 24x7x365
- Basic guidance for setting up and managing volumes from the Control Panel
- Verification that Cloud Block Storage infrastructure is available
- Verification and confirmation of volume details
- Creating, configuring, and deleting volumes (included with managed cloud)
Maintaining the integrity and functionality of a domain name system (DNS) can be challenging. Compromised protocols, high costs, and complex migrations are just a few of the obstacles. SpaceLink can take care of all of this for you, making DNS a snap for your company.
SpaceLink offers you domain hosting services complete with dedicated support staff, knowledgeable customer service, and reasonable prices, all delivered over a secure network.
Take control of your DNS, using our Cloud Control Panel to list, add, modify, and remove domains, subdomains, and records, as well as import and export domains and records—at any time and at no additional cost. Globally positioned and load balanced, our DNS servers employ a user-friendly interface and easy migrations.
Everything we do is managed
- DNS promotion & management
Experience fast DNS propagation across global infrastructure, including multiple regional access endpoints. Manage mail servers, zone delegation, and SPF records while you create multiple nested subdomains.
Receive instant verification that Cloud DNS infrastructure is available, along with confirmation, support, and troubleshooting tips for crucial DNS details.
You can import a domain from external providers using a valid bind9-formatted zone file. Similarly, you can export domain information to a bind9-formatted file. (To export zone files from SpaceLink, contact Support to request a domain transfer)
- Multiple records
You can create a wide range of record types, including:
- PTR (Reverse DNS)
- SOA (SOA records are handled by the system, but you can modify the TTL and email address.)
Cloud DNS also supports DKIM and SPF records through formatting TXT records with custom attributes indicating the record type. We do not currently support the SPF RR type as defined in RFC 7208.
- Automated migrations
Using a BIND-9-formatted zone file, you can import and export domains and records.
- Reliable uptime
IP Anycast Routing (an industry best practice) gives servers the highest possible uptime.
- Flexible access
Use the Cloud Control Panel and RESTful API to list, add, modify, and remove domains, subdomains, and records and to import and export domains and records.
- All inclusive
Cloud DNS comes included with your cloud account by default and is compatible with Cloud Sites, RackConnect®, Cloud Servers, and Cloud Load Balancers (for rDNS).
- Optimized updates
Update the default time to live (TTL) and resource record TTL values. (When a domain or record is created and no TTL is specified, a default value of 3600 seconds is used. When you supply the domain or record TTL in a create or update operation, the specified TTL values must be 300 seconds or more.)
- Choose your domain
Delegate a domain or subdomain to a name server that’s not hosted on Rackspace infrastructure.
SpaceLink offers you a variety of simple, powerful email solutions to support your business needs.
- SpaceLink Email – Enjoy powerful, professional hosted email @ your domain, for just $2.00/mailbox/month. Access email from Outlook, your mobile, or webmail
- Hosted Exchange – Get the most out of Outlook and your mobile, with Hosted Microsoft Exchange. For just $10.00/mailbox/month, you can enjoy the gold standard in
- Support – 24x7x365 live help
- 100% uptime guarantee – uptime backed by SLA
- Ad-free, secure and private – we never read or scan your SpaceLink-hosted email communications
- Secure POP/IMAP connect
- Custom mailboxes
- 25GB mailboxes
- Premium Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus
- Outlook Auto-Setup
- 50MB attachments
- Customer email filtering – set filtering rules to deliver messages wherever you want.
- User aliases – setup as many email address as you’d like and point them at your main email address
- Domain aliases – single user with two domains? No problem. Receive email for both domains in one inbox
- Private-label sites – Send users to your-email-domain.com (for a fee) or your-sub-domain.emailsrvr.com (free)
- Customized interface – Add a company logo. Change background colors and header images.
- Anywhere, anytime access – check email from anywhere – an advantage of hosting email in the cloud
- Admin Control Panel – Manage all of your SpaceLink Email in one place
- Access control – Manage administrators, set their permissions, and monitor their activity.
- 1-click support – Quickly access chat, phone, or email support with just a click
- Spam controls – Get robust user and domain-level spam controls.
SpaceLink’s VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) service puts your phone system on the internet. This offers you some great advantages over traditional analog phone systems.
- Unlimited calling
- Free long-distance
- Access your phone system from any internet connection – even at home or on the road
- Flexible – easily change your service at any time
- Advanced calling, conferencing and voicemail features
- Low-cost hardware
- No need to buy and maintain your own phone system. All costs are variable costs.
SpaceLink offers you two VoIP options: standalone Hosted PBX, and Flex T1 integrated voice and data service.
SpaceLink’s Hosted PBX is an affordable, scalable business phone system with minimal start-up costs and overall reduced phone bills, tying together high-quality voice services and features in one economical package. One of the best aspects of this service is that there is no expensive hardware to buy. Everything is hosted at our facilities and fully managed and maintained by our in-house technical staff. There is no expensive hardware for you to buy. And, with a VoIP service like our Hosted PBX, you’ll enjoy all the advantages of the latest technologies as we continually upgrade our systems.
As with all SpaceLink technology services, Hosted PBX customers receive the highest priority response time and customer support, backed by our 99.999% uptime guarantee.
- Low start-up costs
- Low monthly fees
- High-end features
- Fully managed solution
- Scalable quickly and inexpensively
- High-end phones by Cisco and Adtran
- One provider and one bill
- Voice mail with Automated Attendant
- Caller ID
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID)
- Reduced local & long distance usage charges
- Voicemail to email
- On-screen company directory
- Four-digit dialing between locations
Flex T1 Integrated voice and data service
SpaceLink’s Flex T1 combines the speed and reliability of T1 Internet access (the industry’s most reliable business-class broadband Internet access product) with clear digital phone service. Single-point service lowers costs at a fixed monthly fee and boosts your Internet speed by using idle phone capacity. You get high quality, greater efficiency, and lower bills.
Flex T1 is available with an array of options including redundant circuits and at speeds of up to 6 Mbps.
- Increased productivity at a lower cost, on one simple bill, from one provider
- Works with existing office phone systems
- DBA (Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation) ensures optimum performance
- Available up to 4.5 Mbps bandwidth
- Up to 48 digital phone lines
- Business-class VoIP technology
- Fully symmetric (both upload and download) bandwidth
- Always On
- No distance limitations