Plot your career course!
A stellar opportunity awaits you at SpaceLink.
Opportunity calls: Sales Account Executive
SpaceLink is seeking a Sales Account Executive with proven experience leading sales with passion and the ability to influence C level decision makers and/or key stakeholders. This position is focused on providing a consultative sales process that aligns customer business goals with IT solutions to accelerate customer business growth.
Successfully selling IT solutions requires mastering many different skills, including Lead Generation and Business Development, Qualification and Business Analysis, Presentations, Negotiation and Closing Business. You will be responsible for identifying and making contact with potential customers and qualifying the prospects needs, selling appropriate products and services, and developing strong customer satisfaction via in person meetings, phone and web contact. This position requires a unique and talented individual that excels in multiple business disciplines including sales, business development, solution selling/consulting and relationship management.
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission and bonus potential.
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Experience with bleeding edge technology and leading industry trends
- Use your creativity to find ways to differentiate I2B Networks by acting as a business consultant/solution provider.
- Executing to sales plan and agreed upon activities
- Produce monthly sales reports
- Identify and make contact with potential customers.
- Qualifying and aligning to client’s needs, goals, and objectives
- Manage sales cycle, pipeline and maintain positive relationships with customers throughout the entire process
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close sales
- Identify and make contact with potential customers
- Maintain contact with existing and potential customers to promote sales and deliver detailed account plans as the account manager
- Ensure effective internal communications both within Sales, Customer Support and across the organization
- Report to and meet with the General Manager at a minimum of once per week
- Maintain company’s contact management database with accurate, up-to-date contact and activity details.
- Maintain personal timekeeping on a daily basis
- Meeting or exceeding sales quota and sales funnel growth targets.
- Assisting in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically ad
- Advising on forecasting, operations of the sales team and sales promotion program plans.
- Travel to client sites for presentations, meetings, and account management activates will be needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer hardware or network infrastructure sales experience preferred.
- Superior communication, customer service and writing skills.
- Able to communicate complex technical issues, with exceptional presentation skills.
- Excellent organization, communication and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to balance multiple requirements in a fast paced/unstructured environment
- A strong work ethic with the willingness and drive to succeed
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work and communicate with a variety of customers
- An undergraduate degree in Business or Computer Science required (or equivalent experience).
- Master’s Degree in relate field a strong plus.
- +5 years related technical sales experience.