Welcome to the consultative approach.
We’re not just a vendor. We’re your strategic partner.
When we created SpaceLink, we’ve sought to provide a level of support to companies that we found lacking in the IT services world. This means going beyond simply offering you a menu of services and technologies for you to choose from. First, technology is complex and is changing all the time. What may seem right today may not actually be the best choice for the long-term — if it’s right at all. Understanding the differences takes dedicated expertise which most businesses don’t have. Second, every business is different. There is no one-size-fits-all approach that actually works. In other words, getting the right combination of technologies to support your business is not simply a matter of choosing from what’s available. Far from it. That’s why SpaceLink is staffed with not just technology experts, but business experts. We’ve spent years working with many types of businesses, giving us extensive experience with all kinds of business scenarios, needs, and goals. So when we go to work for your company, we’ll start with an in-depth analysis of your specific business case. We’ll probe to answer these types of questions:
- What are your business goals?
- What are you operational workflows and how can they be improved with technology?
- How do you deliver products and services and how can that be improved with technology?
- Which makes better financial sense for your business: owning, or leasing, services, and equipment?
- How can we help you achieve the highest ROI on your technology investment?
- How can we best “future-proof” your investment to mitigate technological obsolescence?
- What level of security does your technology need to meet your business and regulatory requirements?
- What level of outsourced management do you need to ensure minimum service interruption and maximum return on your technology investment?
Of course, we won’t simply ask you to answer these questions. We’ll perform the research into your company, with essential input from you, to bring the answers to light. And after careful analysis, we’ll provide you with our strategic recommendations for technology selection, installation, and management that our experience tells us will:
- Meet your long-term needs
- Save you money
- Boost your return, and
- Help propel your business to its highest potential.