The SpaceLink Data Center.
We own it. We maintain it. We guarantee it.
We own and operate our own data centers in San Diego, California. That means no outsourcing. No colocation in others facilities. No responsibility passed on. That means more control over quality. More speed. Better answers. In other words, more of the service and support you need and expect in today’s business environment where literally every millisecond counts.
And at SpaceLink, we go even further. We’ve built extreme redundancy, controls, security and monitoring into our facilities and all of our systems – so we can keep your data and systems up and running though anything short of an apocalypse. Be it flood, fire, earthquake, power outage, or malicious human intent, we’ve taken every precaution to confidently offer you our 99.999% uptime guarantee.
SpaceLink is SSAE 16 Type II Certified
SSAE 16 is the auditing standard created by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) (http://www.aicpa.org/) to allow service providers to verify that they have the proper controls in place to protect your data and outsourced data systems. SpaceLink’s certification means your data is safeguarded in our facility that’s compliant with HIPAA, SOX, and PCI DSS standards.
At SpaceLink, having SSAE 16 certification is more than just a checkmark – it is the way we run our business – and your best assurance of a rock solid partner to house and manage your critical data, systems, and applications.
Learn more about SSAE 16 certification »
Redundant power entrances. Redundant UPS systems. Diesel generator backup.
All housed in their own secure rooms with individual zones of FM-200 fire suppression.
- Diesel generator
- Several days of runtime with over 8,000 gallons of diesel fuel
- Multiple redundant UPS systems in isolated rooms with isolated battery strings
- UPS A and B redundant power delivery to each cabinet – (2N)
Environmental and HVAC
I2B Networks data center facility offers both redundant fire detection and suppression technology as well as redundant humidity and temperature control systems.
- Multiple redundant chilled water CRAC units
- Underfloor cooling – Data Room 1; overhead cooling – Data Room 2
- Facility and non-structural equipment exceed seismic requirements
- 6-zone overhead and underfloor FM-200 fire suppression system
Monitoring and Security
Mission-critical applications require mission-critical monitoring and security. I2B Networks new facility employs the latest in technology to monitor and secure your hardware.
- 24/7/365 staffed on-site Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Honeywell environmental control systems
- Leak detection and drip pans
- Automated Temperature, humidity, and mechanical yard monitoring & control
- Automatic power transfer switch monitoring, backup generator power monitoring
- Fire alarm system monitoring
- Biometric Access control
- 24/7 video surveillance
- Carrier neutral
- Multiple carriers, multiple fiber entrances, multiple MPOEs
- Multiple multi-gigabit Tier 1 Internet connections
Seeing is believing: Take the tour.
You are invited to pay a personal visit to our offices and data center. To schedule an in-person tour, please call 1.888.977.2235 to speak to one of our Account Executives. We can typically accommodate tours of our data center Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM Pacific time.