SAN DIEGO COLOCATION
SpaceLink’s San Diego Colocation:
Security. Reliability. Peace of mind.
It’s guaranteed – because it’s our data center.
While many colocation providers are themselves colocated in someone else’s data center, SpaceLink owns and operates its own San Diego colocation facility. What does that mean to you? It means no outsourcing, no third parties, and no responsibility passed on. By having our own San Diego data center, SpaceLink is able to offer you not only complete accountability, with complete control over quality, accuracy, and security — but also fast and complete service and support — which is absolutely critical in today’s business environment, where literally every-millisecond-counts.
SpaceLink’s San Diego colocation facility offers your enterprise a full range of colocation options, from 1U shared cabinets to customized cage solutions. Housed in our SSAE 16 Type II-certified data center, your servers are securely installed in a locking cabinet, connected to our high-speed network and supported by our redundant power and environmental systems.
Whether you’re looking to expand your IT infrastructure, reduce costs, house your servers in a secure environment or gain access to an ultra-fast redundant network, you’ll find the right solution for your business at SpaceLink’s San Diego colocation facility.
Network Operations Center (NOC)
SpaceLink’s Mission Control, so you can sleep well.
Our onsite Network Operations Center is staffed 24/7/365. All detected issues are handled immediately by our experienced, professional staff, who are also always ready to take your requests. Need a simple server reboot?
Call our NOC 24/7 and take advantage of our free onsite remote hands and eyes service. At the same time, you have unrestricted on-premise access to your equipment 24/7/365, giving you complete control over your servers whenever you’d like to come in.
Need more than a little help? Take advantage of SpaceLink’s managed services that will help you balance workload, reduce IT costs, outsource critical applications and supplement existing resources. Learn more about SpaceLink’s Managed Services »
SSAE 16 Type II Audited San Diego Data Center / Colocation Facility
- 1U, multi-U shared, 1/3 cabinet, half cabinet, 42U cabinet, 54U cabinet and customized cage solutions
- Same day provisioning available
- 24/7/365 physical access
- 24/7/365 staffed Network Operations Center
Power and Environmental
- Redundant power via separate UPS A and B Systems housed in separate electrical rooms
- Diesel generator backup systems
- 120VAC and 208VAC, single phase and three phase power available
- Cooling and humidity controls via redundant multi-zone HVAC
- Abundant chilled water capacity at 2(N) redundancy
- FM-200 fire suppression above and below the raised floor
- High-performance mesh of redundant, Tier-1 Internet backbone carriers managed with BGP routing
- High-performance network-based solutions customized per customer requirements
- Cross-connects to all major carriers, including direct connections to Level 3, AT&T, XO, TelePacific, Cogent, Cox and Time Warner Telecom
- Multiple fiber entrance facilities
- Multiple fiber optic service providers; dual/diverse feeds
- Network consulting and management available from industry veterans
- 1 Mb to 10 Gig-E fiber available
- Managed backup solutions
- Customer wireless Internet access
Security and Support
- 24-hour onsite staffing of Network Operations Center
- Secure entrance with check-in station and man-trap
- Pre-approved control access list with ID check-in
- Biometric scanner
Secure shipping and receiving area
- Card-key access systems
- Free remote hands and eyes (including reboots)
- Free and secure access to online customer portal
- Free bandwidth reporting
- 24/7 interior and exterior video surveillance
Seeing is believing. Take a tour of SpaceLink’s San Diego colocation facility.
We invite you to visit our offices and data center. Call us 1.858.715.8500 to schedule your personal tour. Tours are available Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Pacific time.