CLOUD HOSTING & SERVERS
Hosting in the cloud
Pricing that’s down-to-Earth.
You’ve got applications you want to run and offer to your customers and employees. Now, how will you host them?
One option, of course, is to build and maintain your own data center for this. But this can be a very costly proposition, out of reach for most businesses.
Or, you could go the very cost-effective route of hosting your applications in the cloud. And that just happens to be a specialty of SpaceLink’s.
Benefits of SpaceLink Cloud
- Instant delivery – you can be up and running almost immediately. Gone are the weeks and months it would have taken to set up your own data center. With the cloud, you simply install, configure and launch.
- Instant scalability – how much capacity will you need to provide a great application experience for your customers? Not sure? No problem! The cloud lets you dial up or down the amount of server power and storage space you have on a moment’s notice. Access, and pay for, only what you need.
- Instant savings – in a public cloud, the costs of the data centers are spread amongst all of the customers accessing their services. This significantly reduces the cost for each individual customer, providing a highly cost-effective solution.
- No fixed costs – with the cloud, all costs are variable. All the capital costs of building your own data center are completely removed.
- No long-term commitments – with the cloud, it’s pay-as-you-go. This takes the risk out of your technology investment.
SpaceLink Public Cloud
The SpaceLink Public Cloud gives you everything you need in a single package:
- Compute and networking resources
- Data storage
- Application services
Your deployment exists in a shared, multi-tenant environment, with all costs fractionalized among all of our customers, each with their own slice of the SpaceLink Public Cloud. That means you get all the power you need at a small fraction of what it would cost to do it yourself.
But rest assured. Shared does not mean not secure. In fact, at SpaceLink, it’s quite the opposite. We’ve taken every measure at our disposal to ensure the security of every SpaceLink customer’s deployment, with bank grade encryption, firewall protection and constant threat monitoring, not to mention our full SSAE 16 Type II certification, meeting the stringent compliance standards set by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Learn more about our SSAE 16 certification »
SpaceLink Private Cloud
The next level up in security & Flexibility
When your security needs are more specific, step up to the SpaceLink Private Cloud. You’ll get the benefits of a completely flexible hardware configuration as with the SpaceLink Public Cloud, but instead of sharing with other customer, you’ll have your own completely separate and private hosting environment.
If your company must meet regulatory compliance standards such as Sarbanes Oxley, PCI and HIPAA, the SpaceLink Private Cloud gives you the added security you need.
With your own environment, we can also offer you the flexibility to choose the exact type of hardware you’d like, versus sharing a common hardware platform.
SpaceLink’s Block Storage offers reliable, high-performance, on-demand storage for applications hosted on Cloud Servers. Even the most resource-hungry workloads run seamlessly, so users can always count on your application to perform consistently.
When you host in the SpaceLink Cloud, Public or Private, you are the master of your own domain. You’ll have your own systems management dashboard and the ability to take care of your own configuration changes. But, if you don’t have the resources to do this yourself, consider using SpaceLink’s Managed IT Services to handle it for you. Our expert technicians are just a phone call, email or text message away, ready to quickly fulfill your requests. We’ll also take care of the 24/7 monitoring of your deployment to prevent issues before they arise, or quickly resolve sudden unforeseen issues, to avoid any interruption to your business operations. Learn more about SpaceLink’s Managed IT Services »