Voice over IP - VoIP
Voice over Internet Protocol – VoIP:
SpaceLink’s VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) service puts your phone system on the Internet. This offers you some great advantages over traditional plain old telephone service lines.
- Reduce your phone bill
- Bring you own Internet service
- Unlimited local and long-distance calling
- Flexible – easily change your service at any time
- Use your existing phone system or a new phone system
- No need to buy plain old telephone service lines
SpaceLink offers you two VoIP options: SpaceLink Voice, our Cloud Hosted PBX and SIP trucking.
SpaceLink Voice is a business communications platform with an all-inclusive phone system. See SpaceLink Voice!
Your legacy phone system. Our cloud. Connected!
Session initiation protocol(SIP) trunking is cost-effective technology that connects legacy phones and IP PBXs to the cloud without removing or replacing them. With SIP trunking, SpaceLink makes it easy to update legacy phone systems and get cloud-hosted voice using the scalability of the Internet or the power of our network.
Save money with SIP trunking!
- Limit capital expenditures. SIP trunking allows you to add upgraded functionality to your legacy phone system without replacing an entire system.
- Add reliability. By deploying features from the cloud, SIP trunking ensures business continuity and productivity.
- Lower TCO. By getting rid of voice and data hardware systems, SIP trunking can lower your total cost of ownership.
- Customizable. Only pay for the call paths you need instead of being forced to install (and pay for) an entire PRI.